Ironwrestlefest
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ironwrestlefest

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Hitfan

Hitfan

Masculin Nombre de messages : 10700

Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Empty
MessageSujet: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 1:44

Bret Hart récemment invité à ESPN.COM pour une interview raconte une anecdote qui a eu lieu dans un bar entre lui et Vince Mc Mahon :

Bret Hart a écrit:
“I was celebrating because my brother Owen had come into town,” Hart says as he breaks down the story. “It was his first day back and at the time, I was the Intercontinental champion. And being the Intercontinental champion, back then it gave you some security that you wouldn’t get fired the next day. They needed you. They couldn’t afford to fire the champion for whatever.

“I remember The Road Warriors were talking to [Hulk] Hogan, and Hogan was really gearing them up because they swore up and down that they were going to do their finishing move on Vince as soon as they saw him that night. I was listening to them, and I really thought they were going to do it. They were joking around that if Vince walked into the bar, they were going to do it. But it was rare for Vince to ever go into a bar and everyone knew it.

But that night, the strip bar was just packed with people, and what do you know, in walks Vince. I don’t know why he showed up. I think it’s because they were going to start drug testing. We had a big meeting that day on how they were going to start real drug testing and it was going to be for steroids, so there was a lot of concern with the wrestlers about life without steroids. I remember, it wasn’t a big deal to me. I thought if everyone else was off steroids, it might be better for me. I wasn’t afraid to go clean. But as you could tell, six months later, a lot of the other wrestlers, they were all gone. I’m not sure if that’s why Vince came to the bar or not, but I think that had something to do with it. One last night before the testing.

“I just remember, Vince was really drunk when he got in there, which was a rarity, too. But he was drunk and some of the guys he was with were actually trying to stop him from going in. They were trying to pull him out of there. But he came in and right away Hogan’s eyebrows went up. He already had The Road Warriors talked in to doing their finish. I remember talking to Jim [Neidhart], and we both wanted to see it. Everyone gathered around to see if they would have the balls to do it. Next thing you know, they came right in behind Vince and scooped him up piggyback style, then Hawk jumped up on one of the poles. Everyone in the whole bar thought they were going to take Vince’s head off. We were all watching, then Hawk came down with this little powder puff clothesline and Beefcake and Hogan caught Vince. There was a little golf clap and everyone was laughing. I remember right away looking at Jim and saying ’so much for the finish.’ He looked back at me and was like: ‘The Hart Foundation would’ve done it.’ And I agreed. I said something about how we would’ve had the balls to do it, then I turned to Owen and told him that we had to get out of there right now before Jim picks Vince up.

“As soon as I turned around, there was a clear runway as all the wrestlers stepped back, and Jim had already picked up Vince in a Bear Hug. He wanted me to do our finish, we called it the Hart Attack. Everybody was looking at me like maybe you have the balls to do it. And I remember thinking, well, here it goes. I ran as fast as I could and completely took Vince’s head off with that clothesline. The only way to do that move, you have to go full blast, otherwise you could never get your legs up, so I pretty much hit him as hard as I could. He was lying there looking at me and he said: ‘Hitman, you owe me a drink.’ Dewar’s on ice. I never forgot it.

“The funny thing is, two or three years later when I was champion, Vince had to have surgery on his neck and I said to him: ‘Maybe it was because of that clothesline I gave you in that bar.’ He stopped and he looked at me, and he didn’t have a friendly look on his face, and he said: ‘Maybe.’ And I thought, maybe.”

L'interview en intégrale sur le site ESPN.COM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/pages/Hitfan-Wrestling-Newz-en-Francai
slamboree

slamboree

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2089

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 2:40

Marrante cette anecdote !
Pas sûr qu'il y ait quelqu'un qui ait les "balls" pour faire un truc du même style aujourd'hui !
http://yann.hautevelle.perso.sfr.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 3:02

Bah Orton ne l'a pas loupé le Vince ... et en direct en plus !!!
slamboree

slamboree

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2089

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 3:05

Ouai mais bon... c'est tout autre chose !
http://yann.hautevelle.perso.sfr.fr
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 3:10

C'est sur que pour Bret c'était pas dans la storyline, après à part Stone Cold ou Hunter je vois pas qui serait capable de faire ça aujourd'hui.
Marine

Marine

Féminin Nombre de messages : 15067

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 16:01

J'ai pris le courage de tout lire, hier j'avais la flemme ^^

Franchement c'est excellent ... Faut oser ... Puis c'est le rêve américain de démolir son patron ^^
http://www.myspace.com/tnationfrance
stonecold016
Admin
stonecold016

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4629

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 20:31

Lol, Vince bourré ? Vince humain ? Vince la "poupée" de ses lutteurs ? C'est un tout autre Vince !!! Un Vince jeune peut-être ?
http://www.willywrestlefest.fr
ancient-spells

ancient-spells

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitimeLun 19 Oct - 11:46

génial cette anecdote les road warriors étaient quand même de sacré marrant, enfin sauf sur le ring !!!!

et les hart de bon joueurs
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar   Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar Icon_minitime

Petite anecdote entre Bret & Vince dans un Bar
Page 1 sur 1